Tuesday, November 10, 2009

ADHD, H1N1 and NAC for Mental Health

Last week was a real "humdinger" on HealthyFellow.com. I learned about new reasons to avoid being overweight, some dietary strategies that could lower my risk of developing cancer and there were even some revelations about natural ways to help with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and a variety of mental health concerns (addition, bipoloar disorder and schizophrenia). Friday's column was especially relevant given the worldwide concern about the H1N1 flu virus. Where else am I going to learn about this type of information?! Probably not from my doctor or the mainstream news.

Link 1 - New Reasons to Lose Weight

Link 2 - Citrus Fruits, Dietary Fiber and Multivitamins in the News!

Link 3 - NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine) for Mental Health

Link 4 - ADHD and Cancer Prevention Updates

Link 5 - Antioxidants and H1N1 Flu

I hope you'll check these links out and that they'll be as informative and useful for you as they were for me.

Take good care ... of yourself and each other!

No comments: